Product launch – Prinocate
A campaign to launch and drive awareness of new lungworm product across multiple channels.
KRKA asked us to help promote awareness of Prinocate, a new lungworm product. The brief was to create and host a mini-site, and launch a competition to drive traffic to the mini-site to collect data. The campaign needed to be informative and engaging.
To create a bespoke integrated campaign working in synergy across all platforms.
- Building and hosting a three-page microsite (a landing page, competition page and product page).
- An online campaign to increase awareness of Prinocate and the competition.
- Facebook posts to drive traffic to the microsite.
- Print advertising to create brand awareness and promote the competition.
- Targeted mailing via our Vetfile database to send out a Happy Place calendar to the shortlisted entrants.
The campaign resulted in increased awareness of the brand and generated high levels of engagement.
Working with VBD was one of the pleasures of 2020, VBD were able to assist me with a full press, digital, social, email and mailing campaign to our target audience for the launch of Prinocate. The team were great, worked with me and within our modest budget to boost awareness of the brand. It is incredibly helpful to me that VBD offers so many services under one roof. As a lone marketer within a company, it is invaluable.