is the academy of exclusive content
From airway diseases to well-being, Vet Times CPD+ provides free, premium CPD across all areas of the veterinary profession. The content is led by key opinion leaders including Nicola Menzies-Gow, David Rendle, Ian Wright, Sarah Caney, Peter Edmondson and Richard Saunders.
CPD+ is split into different species hubs – companion animal, exotics, equine and livestock – allowing vets and nurses easy access to CPD that appeals to then based on their professional and personal interests.
As well as species-specific hubs, CPD+ also offers CPD across related areas of practice including business and veterinary well-being.
Some of the free CPD available now includes:
- Oliver Tilling discussing “Calf scour: vigilance and preventive strategies in the preweaning period”
- “Arthritis in feline patients” with Karen Perry
- “A new perspective on equine flu vaccination” with David Rendle and Richard Newton
- Livia Benato and Nadia Wiseman considering “The care of hospitalised pet rabbits”
- “Tendon injuries in horses: treatment and management” by Annamaria Nagy
- “Oncological staging and planning of surgical companion animals” by Daniela Murgia
CPD+ is regularly updated, meaning the website is a continuing resource to gain premium CPD – allowing vets and nurses the chance to gain their mandatory hours at a time that suits them. Thanks to an activity tracker, they can also record their completion against their annual CPD requirements and pick up where they left – allowing the flexibility to undertake CPD on the road, between calls or whenever they have free time.