Want to know as much about your target audience as we do?
Does it feel like you’re playing a game of Guess Who? when trying to select a target audience in the veterinary sector?
How do you go about identifying individuals with buying responsibility, an interest in a particular sphere of veterinary science or practice management, or those within a 50-mile radius of your next planned CPD event?
How do you identify where your message needs to be seen or delivered, or the channels your audience responds through?
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to take the guesswork out of your marketing?
Well, just like a real game of Guess Who? – whereby asking a series of questions with yes or no answers allows a process of elimination to identify the target – Vetfile is a means to precisely identify the characteristics of your veterinary target audience. Because, having already asked the questions, we have the answers – and it’s this insight that will put you ahead of the game.
With more than 26,000 veterinary professionals on our database, Vetfile is the most accurate and up-to-date database for the UK veterinary sector, meaning we guarantee your communication is delivered, by name, direct to individuals within your selected target audience.
We continually contact all UK veterinary practices to ensure we have the very latest information – allowing us to target the correct people first time, taking the guess work out of your marketing. So, when you need to send out information, you can ensure your communications go direct to those individuals with a real interest in what you have to say.
By having access to more data, you are able to target who you want, where you want, and how you want. In turn, this allows us to tailor packages to suit your individual needs.
So, rather than blanket mailing 26,000 veterinary professionals, we are able to segment the database by:
- Partners – 2,972
- Veterinary Surgeons – 11,349
- Buyers – 2,009
- Practice managers – 1,347
- Registered veterinary nurses – 10,366
- Head nurses – 1,510
- Trainee veterinary nurses – 1,596
- VNAs – 1,101
- Small animal – 10,045
- Equine – 2,584
- Beef – 2,186
- Dairy – 2,131
- Sheep – 1,973
- Pig – 1,417
- Rabbits – 5,533
- Reptiles – 3,111
- Avian – 3,169
- Poultry – 865
- Rodents – 5,298
Figures correct as at January 2019
Vetfile is also able to target specific subsets within the sector, including:
- Final year students
- Certificate and diploma holders
- Geographic location (including counties and postcode radius searches)
- Year of qualification
- Practice type
- Practice size
Vetfile can help your direct marketing campaign through:
- Response handling and order fulfilment
- Market segmentation and target selection
- Database management
- Laser personalising
- Mailings in accordance with sales territories
- A full in-house creative design service
We can also maximise the effectiveness of your direct marketing, while making the most of your budget as Vetfile incorporates the following features and benefits:
- Smaller target mailings = cost reduction
- Precisely targeted mailings = higher response rates
- Relevant marketing = a focused message aligned to the recipient’s needs
- Support for sales forces = raised awareness, particularly when or where a rep cannot visit
Furthermore, Vetfile aims to provide a quote within two hours of receipt and often fulfils mailings just 24 to 48 hours later (subject to copy and item specifics).
- More than 30 years’ experience
- We will work with you to achieve your objective
- Full printing/fulfilment services available
- No job too small
- Proactively updated database of more than 26,000 veterinary professionals
- Client focused account management every step of the way
For a no obligation bespoke quote tailored to your specific requirements, or for a chat to discuss the endless opportunities how Vetfile can help your business contact Sophie on 01733 383537 or email: email@example.com